Much like how you would keep your home under lock and key, your prized valuables are no exception. As such, having a durable safe in your home or office can be the best protective measure to ensure all your belongings remain in the right place you left them.
For those who aren’t convinced, read on!
Why do I need a safe for home or office use?
It can often be easy to overlook the need to own a safe until the unfortunate happens. That’s why we believe prevention is the best cure.
Some of the functional advantages of a home or office safe Perth include:
- Preventing Theft – In the event of a break-in, the immediate sight of a sturdy safe can ward off burglars. Plus, the impenetrable structure of a safe is sure to deter anyone who dares to pry.
- Storing Important Documents – From passports and birth certificates to deeds, your most vital documents deserve a safe home. Rest assured knowing that they’re being kept in the security of a safe. You never know when you might face a situation or emergency which requires you to supply original paperwork.
- Keeping Cash and Jewellery – Enjoy finer things in life? To make sure that you can continue holding on to possessions of high value, it’s wise to do everything in your power to keep them in a safe place. That’s where a home and office safes come in handy.
- Keeping Medication Away – By storing your medication away properly, you can ensure that they don’t land in the wrong hands. This way, children, pets or adults who may have dementia (or some form of mental impairment) will be unable to access them.
- Safeguarding Sentimental Items – Have a set of archival photographs or perhaps a family heirloom you’re saving to hand down to the next generation? Your very own safe will guarantee its precious storage for the years to come.
- Protection from Natural Disasters – On top of protecting your valuables from being stolen, home and office safes offer the ultimate protection from natural disasters.. In the event of a natural disaster, you’ll be relieved to know your safe will brave the elements with its fire or water resistance.
How do I decide what kind of safe to buy for home or office use?
Now that you’re keen to invest in a safe, it’s crucial for you to look at the various factors that determine what type of safe you should buy.
When looking for office safes or home safes for sale, you may want to consider the following:
- The level of protection required – While the straightforward purpose of a safe is to safeguard your belongings, it’s essential for you to evaluate the type of items you intend to store. This will give you a better idea of the best safe to buy to protect your belongings. For example, you might want to opt for a fire resistant safe as opposed to theft-resistant safe to specifically protect your paper documents.
- The ideal size for your safe – Always keep in mind that the dimensions of your safe can vary both outside and inside. With that said, it may be wise to allow for extra capacity – say, up to 50% more room for valuables you might wish to store in the future. Once you purchase your first safe, you’ll come to realise how handy they are for home and office use!
- Your overall budget – The good news is that Askwith Safe Company stocks an affordable range of home and office safes for sale at all price points. You can rest assured knowing that you’re getting great value for money with the safe of your choice.
Who is a reliable supplier of home and office safes in Perth?
Ready to take the step towards purchasing your next home or office safe? As Perth’s trusted safe specialists, Askwith Safe Company knows best!